Wednesday, February 25, 2009

My verbal Seth

Seth is always saying little things here and there that are pretty funny. He does it so often that I tend to forget about it before I think to write it down in my "Seth journal." Here are just a few from this week that I thought were cute or random or kind of funny.

Seth had an ear infection over the weekend and we found out because he was running a fever and said "Mommy, my ear hurts." He stuck his finger into his ear and said "it hurts inside. not outside my ear... inside. Deep down into my body." He quite accurately diagnosed himself with an inner ear infection.

A couple days ago, Seth went to the bathroom and came running out and said excitedly, "Mommy, I pooped! Now can I have a pumpkin?" Honestly, I don't even know where that came from.

Yesterday we were playing at Erin's house and it was time to go. Seth was watching Word World on the TV while I was trying gather my gaggle of children to the door. Seth looked at me and said, "Miss Julie, can you leave?" He was wise to have said it in front of other people. j/k. But he has quite successfully made it clear that my authority has perhaps lost a certain level of control.

The other night Seth was sleeping in my bed because he wasn't feeling well. We were both sound asleep until he bolted upright and yelled, "Get the rabbit out of my toes!" ???? At least that's what I think he said.

1 comment:

  1. I honestly can't wait to be around him because you never know what is going to come out of his mouth! But I know it will be funny!!!

    ReplyDelete