Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Little updates


First Snowman this year. The snow wasn't packing really well, so it's a little squatty. but Seth was thrilled!


Isaac's first haircut! I put off cutting his hair because it was long and curly. Really cute. But he really couldn't see through his bangs anymore, so I gave in and had it cut. It's still a little long so that I can keep his curls, but at least now he can also see. =)


I often find the kids in Isaac's crib after naps or first thing in the morning. I probably should stop them, but once they get in they can't get out and I have all 3 of my kids contained... even if it is for just a few minutes. Glorious. =)


We did not get to celebrate Valentine's Day much because we were in the hospital with Seth. But, we did manage to make Valentine's cupcakes that weekend before he got sick.


Josh found these matching outfits for the boys at target on clearance. We couldn't resist the opportunity to dress them up all matching and nerdy. =) So cute!


Isaac can now climb out of EVERYTHING! I cannot contain him in anything safely. This makes showers and going to the bathroom very stressful. (because we have two flights of open stairs that cannot be completely blocked) My only safe option right now is to gate him into the playroom and hope he doesn't learn to climb the gate soon. This is a picture of us catching him red-handed.

No comments:

Post a Comment