Saturday, April 11, 2009

Perhaps a first love?




So I think I've mentioned before that Seth has a little friend named Brenna who he loves to play with. He's really grown pretty attached to her and they really do have a lot of fun together. Well Brenna gave Seth a picture of the two of them together for his birthday last week. Seth LOVES the picture and I caught him telling Lilah the other day that he was putting it up high on his shelf so that she couldn't reach it and hurt it because it was special. So, today Seth was taking a nap and Josh peeked in to check on him. This is what he found. I'm starting to really get concerned about moving because I think Seth is really getting attached to Brenna. We've always kind of joked about her being his little crush, even though they're really just best little friends. But I'm starting to think she really is his first little, 4 year old love. I'm dreading moving and breaking his little 4 year old heart.

4 comments:

  1. PS - Rockin' Pound Puppy in the background!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is by far, the cutest thing I have ever seen. Seth may say he loves Jesus, but he really loves Brenna too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. All the sugar on Easter couldn't be sweeter than that picture! You need to frame that one for Brenna! :)

    ReplyDelete