Sunday, September 28, 2008

why????

Just another typical day with Seth:

Me: "Seth, I want you to go potty."
Seth: "Ok!" (and he runs to the bathroom and stays for a curiously long time)
Me: "Seth, come back out here. It doesn't take that long to go potty."
Seth: "Ok mom!" (and he walks out of the bathroom, naked, carrying his stuffed dog)
"Look mom, my doggy got a shower."
(Upon closer inspection I see that the dog is indeed soaking wet)
Me: "Seth, how did you give the dog a shower?"
Seth: "Because he was dirty!"
Me: "Seth, where did the dog get a bath? In the bathtub, in the sink, or in the toilet???"
Seth: (laughs as if this is a ridiculous question) "the toilet!"


WHY???????????

1 comment:

  1. As a mother, the fact that the stuffed animal got a bath in the toilet wouldn't freak me out until one question was answered...did the dog get a bath before or after Seth went potty?
    Thanks for keeping me laughing!

    ReplyDelete