Thursday, August 6, 2009

Diva

Last night I went to a Children's Place outlet with my friend, Liz, and stocked up on clothes for the kids at super cheap prices. yay! I got a cute little dress with sparkly butterflies and kind of a chic, bohemian style for Lilah. So she found it in the bag this morning and insisted on wearing it right away. She loves it. I helped her put it on and we fixed her hair and she accessorized with jewelry. Then she walks into the living room and says, "Mom, I'm all dressed and pretty now. Will you turn on my music so I can dance?" (She is referring to the On Demand Beyonce music videos that she likes to dance and sing to). I obliged because I thought it was cute and watched my 2 year old in her sparkly dress "drop it like it's hot" for the next 5 minutes to Beyonce. I think I have a diva on my hands. ???

2 comments:

  1. you've definitely got a diva, which is the way it should be. but let's hope she's not "droppin it like it's hot" for very long;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please tell me you have some pictures of this...she's got to be the most adorable thing!

    ReplyDelete